adventures of bobby ray

The figures you and I have been waiting for are here. B.o.B Presents: The Adventures Of Bobby Ray is expected to move 80-85k copies in the first week according to HDD‘s sources which will make it land on top of the Billboard 200 next week. I was expecting at least a 100k but it’s still a pretty solid debut.

10 Responses to “B.o.B’s Debut Album Expected To Sell 85k In First Week”

1. hustla 29. Apr, 2010 at 1:13 am #

OHNO, I predicted 150k and so did you Nav!!

2. Navjosh 29. Apr, 2010 at 1:21 am #

No lie, I actually thought 150k initially Lol. But I changed my mind a few days ago to 100k after Flo Rida’s sales came to my mind..lol

3. john macabee 29. Apr, 2010 at 7:46 am #

This summer is going to be interesting… Bold prediction if you add the first week sales of All the rappers not named Eminem in the month of June hell I’ll even give you the first 2 weeks of July and you still won’t crack 750k.. I hope I’m wrong but this B.o.B stuff is making me nervous, I mean people where justifiably saying this guy is on the verge if not already there with 2 legitimate #1’s (not a question of if rather when) and this is his debut? really?? I just hope his Pop audience continues support ala Rihanna

4. james 29. Apr, 2010 at 8:03 am #

you see numbers like that and there’s no denying the game has changed

i love the faggots that try to argue if labels supported “real” music they’d cop. liars.

5. Navjosh 29. Apr, 2010 at 9:14 am #

Yeah, these numbers are surely lower than expected. Cudi debuted too but he did it with nearly 150..

6. jordane45 29. Apr, 2010 at 9:35 pm #

yeah but cudi had a club hit with day n night!

7. Navjosh 29. Apr, 2010 at 9:42 pm #

Well, ‘Nothin On You’ is No.1 right now and his next one ‘Airplanes’ is doing big already as well..

8. jordane45 29. Apr, 2010 at 10:21 pm #

yeah but i mean , a lot of friends of mind didnt knew cudi until they heard day n night, i dont know if they even knew he was a rapper ^^

1. Tweets that mention B.o.B’s Debut Album Expected To Sell 85k In First Week | HipHop-N-More -- Topsy.com - 29. Apr, 2010

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Navjosh and DJ Critical Hype, Maher Elharake. Maher Elharake said: Hip Hop N More: B.o.B’s Debut Album Expected To Sell 85k In First Week http://bit.ly/9hdqQF […]

2. B.o.B On 106 & Park | HipHop-N-More - 29. Apr, 2010