ti no mercy hq

Here is your look at the track list for Tip’s new studio album arriving December 7th via Atlantic. Above is the artwork for the standard edition. Go here to have a look at the Deluxe. Song titles on the other side.

1 Welcome To The World (feat. Kanye West & Kid Cudi)
2 How Life Changed (feat. Mitchelle’l & Scarface)
3 Get Back Up (feat. Chris Brown)
4 I Can’t Help It (feat. Rocko)
5 That’s All She Wrote (feat. Eminem)
6 No Mercy (feat. The-Dream)
7 Big Picture
8 Strip (feat. Young Dro & Trey Songz)
9 Salute
10 Amazing (feat. Pharrell)
11 Everything On Me
12 Poppin Bottles (feat. Drake)
13 Lay Me Down
14 Castle Walls (feat. Christina Aguilera)

Follow Hip Hop N More on Twitter: @HHNMblog

20 Responses to “T.I. – No Mercy (Album Cover & Track List)”

1. 50 16. Nov, 2010 at 8:35 pm #

looks gud

2. G5 16. Nov, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

i gotta feeling he gon silince the haters by comin out with a dope LP!

3. That NiggA 16. Nov, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

I DONT KNOW MAN HUGE T.I. FAN BUT I THINK HE FALLIN OFF BRO

4. mindyours 16. Nov, 2010 at 9:19 pm #

wtf how many time you gonna tag the song ya messed up a great listen with you stupid tags you guys act like you produced the song too much tagging amatuers usually a tag is put in the intro not over the dam lyrics f’n annoying

5. hater 16. Nov, 2010 at 10:39 pm #

yo im gon cop this.

6. andy 22. Nov, 2010 at 11:18 pm #

..wooowWw… este si q es un album …xd

i like…

i love hip hop —-

7. marvin 23. Nov, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

sound create men i think the gays that ft on these album are greate dog….must cop these shit men t.i and em!!!

8. Unforgettable 02. Dec, 2010 at 8:28 am #

Im coppin it, no doubt.

9. ConfothaDon 07. Dec, 2010 at 12:34 am #

Hot shit!! Just got it!!! Most of the tracks is fiya a few i can deal without though. Not his best.

10. Aries 20. Dec, 2010 at 6:23 am #

love the new album, just got it today :)

11. Marcus Harris 22. Dec, 2010 at 12:34 am #

you the best

12. jay 04. Jan, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

I got his cd and i was mad that he didnt put the song with rick ross on there. His cd is ok to me.

13. mr. perfect ! 14. Jan, 2011 at 10:59 pm #

man im the biggest t.i fan but damn you didn’t put that RICK ROSS song on it . it’s wack too me

14. samuel 18. Jan, 2011 at 9:09 pm #

daaaaaamn i’ve been waiting 4 a really long time 4 your new release but u have over stunned me with two albums in 2010 I’M BACK nd now NO MERCY forever i’m goin be a fan up PSC DATS WATS UP

15. llllllla 25. Jan, 2011 at 8:21 am #

L
    O
    V
    E

T
    I

16. DR.FANCHOMP 02. Oct, 2011 at 9:38 am #

dam t.i done came up alot

1. Tweets that mention T.I. – No Mercy (Album Cover & Track List) | HipHop-N-More -- Topsy.com - 16. Nov, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Navjosh, Navjosh, ちゃんじー, y_itagaki, HIPHOP HYPE ! and others. HIPHOP HYPE ! said: T.I.の新作『No Mercy』のトラックリストが公開!既に発表済みなエミネム、クリス・ブラウンに加え、カニエ・ウエスト、ドレイク、ファレル、スカーフェイス(!)、クリスティーナ・アギレラらがラインナップ!発売は12/7、楽しみっすな!http://bit.ly/9deSbm [...]

2. Crack of Dawn » [Coming Soon...] T.I. – No Mercy (Artwork & Tracklist) - 16. Nov, 2010

[...] [hhnm] Share This: Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook share via Reddit Share with Stumblers Share on technorati Tumblr it Tweet about it Subscribe to the comments on this post Tags:T.I. [...]

3. T.I.’s “No Mercy” Is Star-Studded, According To Tracklisting – Neon Limelight - Exclusive Music News, Artist Interviews, Reviews, Photos! - 17. Nov, 2010

[...] at hiphop n more // [...]

4. T.I. – ‘Welcome To The World’ (Feat. Kanye West & KiD CuDi) | HipHop-N-More - 23. Nov, 2010

[...] No I.D. on the production, here is the opening track on Tip’s No Mercy hitting stores December 7th. I’m liking the feel on this one. Can Tip really deliver? Thanks [...]