50 cent bootleg kev 500x500

bootleg kev 50

50 stopped by Bootleg Kev’s show in Vegas earlier today, ahead of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Miguel Cotto event in the city. He talked about his upcoming album saying it has some of the energy from his first album but also shows growth at the same time and said it will drop in July.

50 also revealed that he has recorded 14 tracks for his upcoming Gangsta Grillz mixtape with DJ Drama. He also expressed his appreciation for Meek Mill, Mike Knox & other Philly rappers, coming up from the mixtape game and liking a lot of the new rappers.

UPDATE: Back to the top with the video of the interview via Bootleg Kev.

Since Mobb Deep was signed to G-Unit Records at one point, he commented on the Mobb Deep situation, removing tattoos, having 5 movies in the can, rumors of Lloyd Banks parting away from G-Unit, reasons for Interscope dropping G-Unit as a group, writing songs on Game’s The Documentary and more.

13 Responses to “50 Cent Interview With Bootleg Kev; Talks New Album, Gangsta Grillz Mixtape, Lloyd Banks Rumors & More”

1. T Blue 05. May, 2012 at 10:23 am #

i wonder why he hesitated a but while talkin bout banks situation

2. jadrianww 05. May, 2012 at 11:00 am #

the hesitation about the banks thing was weird. they do seem distant. sad to see G-unit is dead now. ryder gang and genasis are pure struggle

3. T Blue 05. May, 2012 at 6:43 pm #

@jadrianww nah, kidd kidd and paris are actually nice.. they still need to shine. they get too much hate for no reason. im yet to hear genasis properly

4. kevin james kohute 21. Dec, 2012 at 11:58 pm #

I’m so happy to say that I’m the next glow and y’all called out to me the new generation needs to hear from my music new grew with marvel yes I I mix it all I even have the new skits for the new spawn movie I’m going to make after the CD I make called big rangz vs bed party lol I don’t trust just any studio see this is just not for me since I perform all talents from god its time to the word out right now I’m in Tyler tx since I own the share of the studio let’s do this with a real glow lol

5. kevin james kohute 22. Dec, 2012 at 12:00 am #

Where’s the we man at got all this good music and no hoes wtf if y’all gonna steal my music and my taste at least hook a nigga up lol

6. kevin james kohute 22. Dec, 2012 at 12:04 am #

hmmm screw wit marvel thank y’all for the help I need to get paid and laid

7. kevin james kohute 22. Dec, 2012 at 12:16 am #

Now my CD includes screw with marvel and to be chopped my name is monkey son of spawn lol see monkey has great talent I’m going to make my CD but damn I need to talk to y’all I need help I got dreams and love so monkey xsposed now y’all we are doing this for all; o www monkey lol I cure the verb to disturb the view of paranormal this is spiritual dank peace lol ®

8. Marvelnewistics 13. Nov, 2013 at 7:12 am #

I make good music when I’m happy and well thank all of y’all for making me feel atleast some what loved . I need medical and a lawyer for all the bullshit from everything. Y’all made me commit suicide three times and you know atleast I know its not worth it but physco shoein the track is better comic con

9. Kevin 07. Feb, 2014 at 11:10 am #

Finally i made the best smoking song out because if u don’t then your late on your music te on the outy i deo should be uploaded for KUSHY couch productions in like maybe nine hours , #1 song. Stuck in a super nintiendo game. #2 mama’s on her death bed 3# terrestrial presence #4 KUSHY couch productions . Look I have some great rap and I’m working on old school records to bring back to our age like I’m going to do a remix with tammy wynette record take me to Ur world remixed in a rap song . You and see my videos at Kevin kohute on YouTube. O I found and am recording subliminal message from these oldschool l records no lie there’s some. Paranormal activity going on in this apt Man. Go to my videos. O yeah oldschool record Mae west way out west has subliminal. Messages about the gray tapes and ricki Rosa not lieing I’mreally freaked out in a way but really iv made 17 rap songs in three days all I have to do is mix some more and record .Marvelnewistics introduced to2014 the best rap ever made by marvel goon rapper. Thank you very much for publishing these comment to the world.Kevin kohute atYouTube

10. Kevin 07. Feb, 2014 at 11:13 am #

Sorry about myspelling. My phones acting up forreal

11. kevin kohute 27. Mar, 2014 at 10:53 am #

Hey if you would please just erase all my comments on here.im not suicidal and im skitsofrinic .

12. kevin kohute 27. Mar, 2014 at 10:56 am #

I apologize for the things i have said on here , i would really like them deleted please .the whole world dont need to know my business and my problems .

1. 50 Cent Interview With Bootleg Kev (Audio) « Thomas' Official Blog - 06. May, 2012

[...] at HHNM. Share [...]