50 my life artwork 500x500

50 Cent will premiere his new single ‘My Life’ with Adam Levine on The Voice on Monday night but today, we have a sneak peek at the upcoming release. The song also features Eminem and is produced by Symbolyc One. Hear a 30 second snippet below and tell us what you think so far.

UPDATE: 50 has just released the trailer for the upcoming video which definitely looks like something big.

UPDATE 2: Listen to the full song here!

11 Responses to “50 Cent – ‘My Life’ (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (Snippet & Video Trailer)”

1. T Blue 26. Nov, 2012 at 8:32 am #

Damn Fif this sounds GOOD so far

2. fresh 26. Nov, 2012 at 8:38 am #

hmmmm 50 on to something here. ill wait for the full tho

3. Lil Don 26. Nov, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

After all these years his still talking about how he wrote Games sobgs, when the Complex did the article about the Documentary, the aftermath Exs said Game wrote all his verses 50 jumped on the Songs after. How can 50 come back on the rap scene talking the same rubbish, ain’t there something else to talk about, boring

4. P90 26. Nov, 2012 at 1:32 pm #

There beef was 7 years ago, come on man. New topic maybe

5. hellsyeah 26. Nov, 2012 at 3:12 pm #

i aint even a big 50 fan but its lookin good till now.. lets see how the song sound like

6. Ben10 26. Nov, 2012 at 5:26 pm #

Its a hit! Amazing! I love it already!

7. Hophpx 26. Nov, 2012 at 5:48 pm #

Sounds like this could be big for Fif sounds dope. Hope lyrics an n shit r tyt

8. carlukio 26. Nov, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

50 talking about that cos that is part of his LIFE

9. Cory 07. May, 2014 at 8:15 pm #

Hi, I thin your wbsite might be having brwser compatibility issues.

When I look at your website in Firefox, it looks fne but when opeing in Internet Explorer, it hass some
    overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, very good blog!

Here is my page; music creator software [Cory]

1. Watch The Trailer For 50 Cent’s “My Life” Featuring Eminem & Adam Levine | TheHipHopWire - 26. Nov, 2012

[...] Props: HHNM [...]

2. 50 Cent – ‘My Life’ (Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) (Full) | HipHop-N-More - 26. Nov, 2012

[...] the snippet and the video trailer late last night, we finally get to hear the full version of the new 50 Cent single featuring friend Eminem and [...]