drugs 1

Here’s a project we’re really excited about. Hip Hop N More will be presenting its first beat tape from producer D.R.U.G.S. Beats which is set to release in December.

D.R.U.G.S (dope real under ground sound) Beats is a sample based producer who is best known for producing 50 Cent’s ‘I Just Wanna‘ and Ludacris’ ‘Can U Buy That‘. The 32 year old, Atlanta based beat-smith has built a reputation in his area for being one of the illest choppers of samples, having won many beat battles, including 9th Wonder’s Gladiator Beat Battle last year.

Stream the first single ‘Make It Go Round’ from the yet untitled beat tape below and  let us know how you like it!

From Our Partners

11 Responses to “Hip Hop N More Presents.. D.R.U.G.S. Beats – ‘Make It Go Round’”

1. higherup 20. Nov, 2012 at 12:04 am #

wow, so dope

2. landlord 20. Nov, 2012 at 12:13 am #

man…..HARD!!!

3. omg 20. Nov, 2012 at 1:25 am #

very nice nav i know u gotta good ear.

4. atomic beats 23. Nov, 2012 at 11:20 am #

great post! I go for high five on your post! please do keep on rocking dude!

5. Dope Beats for Sale 11. Dec, 2012 at 5:06 am #

Dope shit , hes dope

6. dubturbo 22. May, 2013 at 6:06 pm #

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.

I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post
    to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get
    the problem fixed soon. Thanks

Here is my web-site dubturbo

7. Cornelius 15. Jun, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

8. rap beats 19. Jul, 2013 at 3:04 am #

It’s remarkable in favor of me to have a web page, which is valuable in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

9. buy hip hop rap instrumentals 30. Jul, 2013 at 7:46 pm #

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she wishes to be available
    that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

10. what foods are bad for dogs and puppies 04. Jan, 2014 at 2:49 pm #

This waxy buildup is usually caused by excess moisture in the ear, or other debris that remains in the ear.

Never ever feed your dog with chocolates and caffeine
    because they are absolutely lethal for your dogs.

Cheek art is the best way to accomplish simple face
    painting.

1. D.R.U.G.S Beats – ‘Admit You’re Wrong’ | HipHop-N-More - 28. Nov, 2012

[...] If you aren’t familiar with him or his previous work with 50, Ludacris & more yet, please go here where you can also listen to the first single ‘Make It Go Round’. The tape is titled [...]