lil wayne fight 4 500x384

Don’t mess with Weezy! Yesterday, Lil Wayne took part in DirecTV’s 7th Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl during Super Bowl weekend at the DTV SuperFan Stadium in New Orleans and got into an argument with a cameraman. The reason is known but there’s a video after the jump where he can be heard saying “look at me when you apologize” to him.

lil wayne fight 1 500x333

lil wayne fight 2 500x349

lil wayne fight 3 500x385

lil wayne fight 4 500x384

lil wayne fight 5 500x375

lil wayne fight 6 333x500

lil wayne fight 7 500x352

lil wayne fight 8 500x387

lil wayne fight 9 500x398

lil wayne fight 10 500x357

lil wayne fight 11 500x333

lil wayne fight 12 500x354

Spotted at LWHQ

From Our Partners

8 Responses to “Lil Wayne Gets Into Fight With Cameraman At Celebrity Beach Bowl (Photos & Video)”

1. NoSmoking 04. Feb, 2013 at 12:40 am #

lil wayne lost all cred since he kissed birdman

2. Ye 04. Feb, 2013 at 1:34 am #

damn he looks HEATED lol

3. Deon 04. Feb, 2013 at 3:46 am #

…lookin like a mad monkey!he was scard to fight …..boyz no gan
    gster!highline lil wayne caught………about to fight!

4. no smoking is a bitch and a coward 04. Feb, 2013 at 3:56 am #

smokin weed is good and its 2013 and your dumbASS still THINKING wayne kissed birdman ur pathetic @NO SMOKING

5. malarky 04. Feb, 2013 at 8:28 am #

In a recent interview, Baby, who calls Wayne his son, discusses/justifies the kiss. “That’s my son, ya heard me,” he explains. “If he was right here, I’d kiss him again. I kiss my daughter, my other son, I mean, you have children? Well, if you did you’d understand what I meant with it. I just think people took that too far man. That’s my son. I’ll do it again tomorrow, I’ll kill for him. Ride and die for him.”

6. Albertha Fam 28. Apr, 2013 at 5:17 pm #

While people may gain celebrity status as a result of a successful career in a particular field (primarily in the areas pertaining towards sports and entertainment), in other cases, people become celebrities due to media attention for their extravagant lifestyle or wealth (as in the case of a socialite); for their connection to a famous person (as in the case of a relative of a famous person); or even for their misdeeds (as in the case of a well-known criminal). Celebrities may be known around the world (e.g., pop stars and film actors), within a specific country (e.g., a top Australian rugby player); or within a region (e.g., a local television news anchor).-

With best thoughts
    <http://www.healthmedicinecentral.com

7. real nigga 23. Apr, 2014 at 6:09 pm #

niggaz u talking shit kiss my ass all ya dickheads

1. Lil Wayne Speaks On Tussle With Cameraman: “F*** You” | HipHop-N-More - 04. Feb, 2013

[...] Wayne got into a sort of fight with a cameraman yesterday at DirecTV’s 7th Annual Celebrity Beach Bowl in New Orleans. Now, [...]