After dedicating a new song to Jhene Aiko yesterday, Childish Gambino has today unveiled the artwork of his upcoming album Because the Internet which will arrive in stores on December 10th via Glass Note Records.
Oh you think the cover is that simple? Check out the gif version of Mr. Glover’s portfolio below.
UPDATE: Donald has unleashed the interestingly-titled track list for his new album. The 19-track project will feature Jhené Aiko, Chance The Rapper and Azealia Banks. Pre-order Because the Internet here or get it when it drops on December 10th.
1. The Library (Intro)
2. I. The Crawl
3. II. worldstar
4. Dial Up
5. I. The worst guys (feat. Chance The Rapper)
6. II. shadows
7. III. telegraph (“Oakland” by Lloyd)
8. IV. sweatpants
9. V. 3005
10. Playing Around Before The Party Starts
11. I. The Party
12. II. no exit
13. Death By Numbers
14. I. Flight of The Navigator
15. II. zealots of stockholm (free information)
16. III. umm
17. I. pink toes (feat. Jhene Aiko)
18. II. earth: The oldest computer (The last night) [feat. Azealia Banks]
19. III. life: The biggest troll (andrew auernheimer)