Here we go. Yup, this is really the artwork for Kendrick Lamar’s upcoming sophomore album To Pimp A Butterfly (don’t tell us we didn’t give you a hint about the title last week!), in stores March 23. The cover has been floating around the internet for a while but K.Dot has now put the official stamp on it. We can’t wait!
“Don’t all dogs go to heaven? Don’t Gangsta’s boogie? Do owl shit stank? Lions, Tigers & Bears. But TO PIMP A BUTTERFLY. Its the American dream nigga….” – lil Homie.
UPDATE: Here goes the official tracklist. Hit the jump. No features listed.
UPDATE 2: Check out the full list of features below.
UPDATE 3: The clean version of the album has been released early on iTunes. Peep the full production credits and the album booklet below!
UPDATE 4: Stream the album in full on Spotify now.
Track list with production credits:
1. Wesley’s Theory (Feat. George Clinton & Thundercat) (Prod. by Flying Lotus & Flippa)
2. For Free? (Interlude) (Prod. by Terrace Martin)
3. King Kunta (Prod. by Sounwave)
4. Institutionalized (Feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Snoop Dogg) (Prod. by Rahki & Tommy Black)
5. These Walls (Feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Thundercat) (Prod. by Terrace Martin & Larrance Dopson of 1500 Or Nothin)
6. u (Prod. by Taz Arnold)
7. Alright (Prod. by Pharrell Williams & Sounwave)
8. For Sale? (Interlude) (Prod. by Taz Arnold)
9. Momma (Prod. by Knxwledge & Taz Arnold)
10. Hood Politics (Prod. by Tae Beast, Thundercat & Sounwave)
11. How Much A Dollar Cost (Feat. James Fauntleroy & Ronald Isley) (Prod. by Lovedragon)
12. Complexion (Feat. Rapsody) (Prod. by Thundercat & Sounwave)
13. The Blacker The Berry (Prod. by Boi-1da & Koz)
14. You Ain’t Gotta Lie (Momma Said) (Prod. by Lovedragon)
15. i (Prod. by Rahki)
16. Mortal Man (Prod. by Sounwave)
Full production credits with album booklet:
Album stream: on next page.