Like they do it at this time of the year, Spotify has shared their predictions of Song of The Summer for 2022.
Their predictions of which all tracks have the chance of making a big dent in the Summer are based on a number of factors including actual streaming numbers, current trajectory and future forecasting based on previous years’ knowledge from Spotify’s global curation team.
“To determine this list of songs, which we predict will be on repeat over the next three months, our curation teams pay attention to a number of factors, including the track’s current trajectory and cultural impact, combined with forecasting based on prior years’ knowledge of what tends to pop throughout the summer. But we also took this moment to see what other summer trends are emerging as people start to enjoy more fun in the sun.”
Included in the list are songs from Lizzo, Harry Styles, Latto, Kendrick Lamar, Post Malone, Dua Lipa, Karol G, Bad Bunny, FUture and more. Take a look below.
- About Damn Time” by Lizzo
- “AMAZING” by Rex Orange County
- “As It Was” by Harry Styles
- “Big Energy” by Latto
- “Die Hard” by Kendrick Lamar, Blxst, Amanda Reifer
- “Ferrari” by James Hype, Miggy Dela Rosa
- “First Class” by Jack Harlow
- “F.N.F. (Let’s Go)” by Hitkidd, GloRilla
- “I Like You (A Happier Song)” by Post Malone, Doja Cat
- “Last Last” by Burna Boy
- “No One Dies From Love” by Tove Lo
- “Ojitos Lindos” by Bad Bunny (feat. Bomba Estéreo)
- “Potion” by Calvin Harris (with Dua Lipa, Young Thug)
- “PROVENZA” by KAROL G
- “She Had Me At Heads Carolina” by Cole Swindell
- “Something in the Orange” by Zach Bryan
- “Sunroof” by Nicky Youre, dazy
- “SUPERMODEL” by Måneskin
- “The Dress” by Dijon
- “WAIT FOR U” by Future (feat. Drake, Tems)