December 1st, 2010 by Navjosh
The big week ended yesterday and here are the final figures for Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd Banks, Ne-Yo and others. As you may know by now, HDD only gives the estimate of sales for the first week but those numbers are not ‘official’ per se.
If you notice, Kanye has fallen short of expectations by about 50k copies. Even he projected the first week numbers to be 600k on the day of release of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy but in the end, he has just fallen short of gold status.
1. Kanye West – My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (497,000)
2. Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday (376,000)
9. Ne-Yo – Libra Scale (113,000)
25. Lloyd banks – The Hunger For More 2 (45,000)
83. Curren$y – Pilot Talk (15,000)
164. Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik 0-60 (5,100)