mindless behavior my girl remix

Mindless Behavior is a young R&B group who have been causing some buzz with their first single ‘My Girl’. They are currently the opening act for Justin Bieber on tour. Now they have snagged Ciara, Lil Twist & Tyga for the official remix, a video for which was shot in LA this past week.

Download here – My Girl (Remix) (Feat. Ciara, Lil Twist & Tyga)

Follow Hip Hop N More on Twitter: @HHNMblog

(1 votes, average: 1.00 out of 5)

47 Responses to “Mindless Behavior – ‘My Girl’ (Remix) (Feat. Ciara, Lil Twist & Tyga)”

1. rocroyalfan143 12. Mar, 2011 at 7:56 pm #

im sooo glad 2 add the first comment but anywayz this song go hard cnt wait 2 see the video,thanks 2 mindless behavior,ciara,tyga and screen records for making this a great success and helping MB EVEN BECOME FAMOUS..

2. Amber 14. Mar, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

This is pretty great sounds amazing. Bass sounds goos in it

3. Destiney Jones 15. Mar, 2011 at 11:08 pm #

you guys are so cute and lyrics to all your songs are amazing

4. ms.kerra 19. Mar, 2011 at 12:43 am #

WILLOW ANIT THING THATS Y I DONY LIKE HER IN THATS SONG GREAT.

5. SHANTEL BONNER 24. Mar, 2011 at 7:58 pm #

MINDLESS BEHAVIOR IZ MA FAV SINGING GROUP IN DHA WORLD I LUV YALL SOOOOOOO MUCH U ALL R SO CUTE BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A FAV IT WOULD SOOOOOOOO BE RAY RAY U R SOOO HOT LUV ALL YALL SOOOOO MUCH LUV YALL SONG MY GIRL SOOOOO MUCH LUV YALL TOO DEUCES LUV YA

6. fly money 31. Mar, 2011 at 1:23 am #

Ciara is so HOT and SEXY

7. mrs.right01 05. Apr, 2011 at 5:43 am #

hey that song is good and there fine

8. Takira 11. Apr, 2011 at 6:48 am #

This song is cute, it’s better than the original. <3

9. kayla 14. Apr, 2011 at 3:39 am #

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my the mindless is cute tyga and lil twist is poping hot and sexy

10. kayla 14. Apr, 2011 at 3:40 am #

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my the mindless is cute tyga and lil twist is poping hot and sexy

11. jessica 14. Apr, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

omg this song rox and so does roc royal

12. julia 21. Apr, 2011 at 5:47 am #

ficou muito legal!!!!!my girl remix focou d+!!!!!S2mb!!!!!

13. ladiiProdigy #1 26. Apr, 2011 at 10:18 pm #

143 mindless behavior i luv yall i luv u mor prodigy yall are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!HOPE 2 see u in the Future lik the song oh and hey prodigy if u are lookin Mrs.Right im her

14. ladiiProdigy #1 26. Apr, 2011 at 10:19 pm #

i luv your new song my girl remix 143 luv

15. ms 2 pretty 4 you 26. Apr, 2011 at 10:26 pm #

hey yall dis iz ladii prodgy from the one above i just cant stop thinkin about u prodigy u r sooooooooooooooo hot , cute , sexy and many morei wish i could see u i wacht al your videos u r so fine. 143 prodigy 143 i luv u prodigy.

16. t-reezy 05. May, 2011 at 8:36 pm #

i like mindless behavior its just all these girl chasing after them………….before they was famous i bet all these girl wasnt on them like they is now be real about it they dont want yall cause if they did you’ll have him anyway ……….143 princeton and prodige

and thats all i got to say and 4 the boy CIARA dont want yall

17. Ke-Ke 12. May, 2011 at 11:52 pm #

THIS IS MY JAMZ AND THEY ARE SO CUTE

18. precious mama 13. May, 2011 at 7:19 am #

All of ahem jxtt Sexxie.!!!!!!!

19. shauna 15. May, 2011 at 1:02 am #

hi i am only 13 years old and i love you guys i have posters all ovr my room i can do alot of singing and i want to be in with the group but that will never happen
    here is one of my church songs when i was a solder my hill by now i see a great vill miles ago well i sing and seles my hill by now i fill like runing my last mile home oh ya i fill like running my last mile hone i see a great ville miles ago and that is my song thank you call at 621-0594 thank you i live in alabama dalville

20. jaijai 25. May, 2011 at 7:05 pm #

i luv mindless behaviior wanna see yall in concert and hope yall do have a concert ova here i heard yall were in mytown now baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. jaijai 25. May, 2011 at 7:12 pm #

ok look all u gurlz out there im the future mrs.right 4 roc royal and im his gurl i luv roc royal not just cuz hes famous its cuz i wanna know him im not like that 1 time gurl helk no im an all time gurl so roc royal hit me up 143;)peace

22. destiny 11. Jun, 2011 at 12:03 am #

YOU ARE THE BEST YOU ARE SO CUTE AND HOT IM WILLING TO MEET YOU I CANT WAIT TO SEE.

23. flippy 30. Aug, 2011 at 8:28 am #

U guys are off da shiz. I luv ur songs, u know all i wanna say is keep up da gud work YA HEARD

24. artavia 08. Oct, 2011 at 2:47 am #

i lov u guys so much i wish i could meet u guys prodigy and raerae are so fine. i live in beechlane.

25. jazmine faulk 31. Oct, 2011 at 10:50 pm #

i think that mindless behavior is fun to be with and i would not think nothing less of you for no body
    p.s o m gosh i love you guys

26. Kelsiey stewart 14. Nov, 2011 at 11:29 am #

Roc royal is so fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Kelsiey stewart 14. Nov, 2011 at 11:32 am #

Love prodigy roc royal ray ray and last but most princeton

28. Roc royal wifee 14. Nov, 2011 at 11:37 am #

143=) i know i changed my name to roc royal wifee it was kelsiey stewart the reason i changed my name is because im obsssed woth him

29. TaDashia 06. Dec, 2011 at 12:04 am #

heyy ihm dada inn i remeber seeing them at the barber shop in shreveport bhut now i kno who they is im so in love wit them kmsl mindless ova rayray…

30. pretty barbiee chick/mrs.rite 06. Dec, 2011 at 12:05 am #

oowei ilu rayray in prodigy in cece nohomo

31. Mercedes 26. Dec, 2011 at 11:46 pm #

SEXY I LOVE U ROC ROYAL,PRINCETON,PRODEGY,RAY RAY

32. jasmine 02. Mar, 2012 at 1:31 am #

i like you mindless behavior

33. jasmine 02. Mar, 2012 at 1:35 am #

i like princeton

34. jackie 09. Mar, 2012 at 6:03 am #

Rock the top Ray Ray , you got the hat Roc, Princton i like the afro,and Prod best 4 last you know it i like your swagg.

35. Lil Miss Swaggers4 09. Mar, 2012 at 6:06 am #

I <3 this song its mindless like me

36. alyssha 23. Mar, 2012 at 3:19 am #

dont rayray look sexy and the rest

37. swagnificent girlZ 28. Mar, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

dis iz a very nice pic. N look at prodigy he looks soo hoooot well dey all do but prod …wow I LUV MB ..143

38. KIKI AKA RAYRAY'S WIFE 05. Apr, 2012 at 3:52 am #

I LOVE ALL OF THE MINDLESS BEHAVOIR CREW AND IM THE GIRL THAT LUVS ALL OF THEM AND IM RAYRAY’S #1 GIRL ALLLLL THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO DONT HATE!!:)

39. KIKI AKA RAYRAY'S WIFE 05. Apr, 2012 at 3:53 am #

40. RAY RAY 16. Apr, 2012 at 10:30 am #

thanks for all the comments thank you guys LOVE yours so much no hoke <3

41. yalixithap 02. Jan, 2013 at 5:10 am #

mmm pos yo vivo en colombia y me incantan y pienso q todos estan lindooooosss…. los amooooo kizz….

42. 超歓迎 トートバッグ 14. Dec, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles daily along with a cup of coffee.

my homepage … 超歓迎 トートバッグ

1. Rap-Up.com || New Music: Mindless Behavior f/ Ciara, Tyga, & Lil Twist – ‘My Girl (Remix)’ - 12. Mar, 2011

[...] [HHNM] [...]

2. New Music: Mindless Behavior f/ Ciara, Tyga, & Lil Twist – ‘My Girl (Remix)’ – The Leakers - - 13. Mar, 2011

[...] [HHNM] [...]

3. New Music: Mindless Behavior f/ Ciara, Tyga, & Lil Twist – ‘My Girl (Remix)’ - 13. Mar, 2011

[...] [HHNM] [...]

4. Music: Mindless Behavior “My Girl (Remix)” Ft. Ciara, Tyga & Lil’ Twist - 13. Mar, 2011

[...] The 4 intellectual young men have toured with Justin Bieber, Jason Derülo and Janet Jackson. [HHNM] [...]

5. Mindless Behavior feat. Ciara, Tyga & Lil Twist – “My Girl (remix)” « Grown Folks Musik - 14. Mar, 2011

[...] Mindless Behavior feat. Ciara, Tyga & Lil Twist – “My Girl (remix)” [...]