lil wayne love me

LWHQ puts up a brand new Wayne single from his upcoming I Am Not A Human Being II album, dropping in mid-February. So far, the reception has been pretty positive for this record. Apparently this is also known as ‘Good Kush & Alcohol’ but I’m sure more details will surface soon.

UPDATE: Here goes the CD quality and dirty version.

UPDATE 2: Added official artwork.

Download here - B*****s Love Me (Feat. Drake & Future)

From Our Partners

17 Responses to “Lil Wayne – ‘B*****s Love Me’ (Feat. Drake & Future) (CDQ)”

1. Thafuck 30. Dec, 2012 at 4:21 am #

Bumping as he’ll he truly is the best rapper alive cant wait for the album

2. Thafuck 30. Dec, 2012 at 4:22 am #

He gonna do a Millie first week 3rd time I promise

3. triedge 30. Dec, 2012 at 5:32 am #

This is actually the first good record from Wayne in some time. Beat on point, hook is catchy.

4. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 7:37 am #

Lol I crack up when people say Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive. I’m pretty sure Lil Wayne admitted on live tv that he can’t fuck with eminem, so how can you be the best if you can’t fuck with em? He also got bodied on both all 3 tracks they did together. This song does go hard though.

5. Thafuck 30. Dec, 2012 at 8:24 am #

This nigga right here^^^ he said that because everyone knows Wayne is a very humble guy therefore he will never give into the praise that everyone gives him he is by far the best rapper alive eminem can’t fuck with him, Wayne only got bodied on forever that’s it he bodied em on no love, and drop the world stop being a Stan of em cuz eminem don’t even got baby money so shut yo ass up

6. Thafuck 30. Dec, 2012 at 8:26 am #

And triedge don’t get me started on yo dumbass

7. jamie 30. Dec, 2012 at 8:42 am #

not bad..lol

8. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 9:41 am #

Lol your funny you obviously don’t listen to the songs close enough that’s why even the critics said Wayne got bodied on all three and Wayne admitted on tv he can’t fuck with em so shut your dumbass up and go look it up. Eminem more album sales and is already on the greatest artists who ever lived list Wayne no where to be found so shut your dumbass up and do some homework. Eminem is on jadakiss, jay-z, nas, and plenty more lists of greatest rappers who ever lived. Wayne no where to be found.

9. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 9:43 am #

You ask jay-z, nas and they will straight up tell you Wayne can not fuck with em.

10. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 9:52 am #

Eminem doesn’t give two shits about money either so why would he care? If you actually did your homework you would know that.

11. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 9:55 am #

Eminem has three albums in the 500 greatest albums of all time and Wayne one. I ended this discussion now. Talk to me when Wayne ever has a song that stays at number 1 on the charts as long as eminems loose yourself cause it will never happen or be anywhere as good as it.

12. Thafuck 30. Dec, 2012 at 10:42 am #

Calll me when Eminem can pass Elvis Presley as the male with the most entries on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with 109 songs

Call me when a RAPPER can sell a million records in a week in a depression time when rap sells like shit

And by critics you mean yourself saying dumbass nigga talk to me with some real facts

Calms when Eminem can change the entire era of Hip Hop without Lil Wayne RAP WOULD BE DEAD no one works as hard as lil Wayne in the music industry look who he has put on DRAKE, NICKI MINAJ

Now IM ON YO ASS NIGGA

13. Matthew Fridrich 30. Dec, 2012 at 12:03 pm #

Lol you don’t have a response for Wayne being absent from the lists? This is a waste if my time arguing with someone that don’t even have his facts straight. Eminem already has the highest selling rap album in a week ever so why would he give two shits about a depression period. He sells more albums then almost all rappers today and he’s 40 you can call me also when Wayne makes the list higher then em good luck cause you’ll never see it. Wayne isn’t as good as he once was and he’s the most fallen off rapper in the industry. He be saying the same shit in every song and you don’t hear em doing it. Wayne couldn’t even diss eminem cause he’s knows eminem would murder him he was too scared to on the video lol.

14. LIL WAYNE IS GAY 30. Dec, 2012 at 9:58 pm #

I FEEL BAD FOR THESE LIL KIDS THAT ARE BRAIN WASHED FROM THIS GARBAGE CASH MONEY IS GAY FRUIT LOOP MEMBERS
    ALL COMMERCIAL RAP IS GARBAGE KISSING ANOTHER MAN WHAT A FAG BIRDMAN’S BF

15. triedge 31. Dec, 2012 at 4:58 am #

You guys still replying to the troll? lol

16. Thafuck 31. Dec, 2012 at 11:10 am #

Matthew dumb as fuck how about you go listen to cold wind blows by eminem on recovery if you didn’t know because your knowledge of music is clearly lacking eminem says in his verse “I almost made a song dissing lil Wayne, but I’m glad I didn’t because I know I would of got h ass handed to me” I win this argument BITCH yea STAY ON HUSH MODE BITCH and triedge say one more thing then I hopping on you ugly ass

1. Lil Wayne – I Am Not A Human Being II (Album Cover) | HipHop-N-More - 31. Jan, 2013

[...] Wayne’s latest single ‘Love Me‘ with Drake and Future continues to gather steam, here goes the official artwork for his [...]