snoop dogg malice final

So according to a source close to HHNM, this should be the final track listing for Snoop’s new album which will be releasing on December 8th. Appearance from The-Dream, Jazmine Sullivan, R. Kelly, Pharrell, Brandy, Kokane and Lil Jon. Hit the jump.

*Update: Posted the final track list. Minor changes.

1. I Wanna Rock
2. Intro
3. 2 Minute Warning
4. 1800 (Feat. Lil Jon)
5. Different Languages (Feat. Jazmine Sullivan)
6. Gangsta Luv (Feat. The-Dream)
7. Pronto
8. That’s Tha Homie
9. Upside Down
10. Secrets (Feat. Kokane)
11. Pimpin Ain’t EZ (Feat. R. Kelly)
12. Luv Drunk (Feat. The-Dream)
13. Special (Feat. Brandy & Pharrell)
14. Outro

Don’t ask me why the the ‘Intro’ is listed at #2. That is how it was sent to me. Lol.

Final track list:

1. Intro
2. I Wanna Rock
3. 2 Minute Warning
4. 1800 (Featuring Lil Jon)
5. Different Languages (Featuring Jazmine Sullivan)
6. Gangsta Luv (featuring The-Dream)
7. Pronto
8. That’s Tha Homie
9. Upside Down
10. Secrets (Featuring Kokane)
11. Pimpin Ain’t EZ (Featuring R. Kelly)
12. Luv Drunk (Featuring The Dream)
13. Special (Featuring Brandy and Pharrell)
14. Outro

16 Responses to “Snoop Dogg – Malice N Wonderland (Album Cover & Track List)”

1. duuude 31. Oct, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

hahah the intro at number 2

2. FAKE 31. Oct, 2009 at 11:25 pm #

this is fake… ”Pronto” its single off soulja boy new album featuring Snoop

3. enkore 01. Nov, 2009 at 1:59 am #

tech n9ne had the intro @ #2 for K.O.D as well so it doesnt surprise me that much

4. Navjosh 01. Nov, 2009 at 9:00 am #

Oh really enkore. Good find. Lol.

5. snoopl0va 06. Dec, 2009 at 11:58 pm #

Isn’t “fuck yeah” from this album? This isn’t right. It’s not listen, along with snoop dogg millionaire.

6. snoopl0va 06. Dec, 2009 at 11:58 pm #

*listed

7. Navjosh 07. Dec, 2009 at 12:02 am #

This is the real track list. Everything else you will see is not right.

8. enkore 07. Dec, 2009 at 11:52 am #

damn sure it is, exactly like the album i have lol

and nav, if im not mistaken, Upside Down is featurin Nipsey Hussle.. And another artist too I think. I don’t have my iPod with me right now or i woulda checked.. But I’m 90% sure bout hussle on the track

p.s. its a dope track.. the beats on it are fuckin crazy!

9. Navjosh 07. Dec, 2009 at 11:56 am #

Yea, it features Nipsey and Problem. I dont like the track though.

‘Different Languages’ with Jazmine Sullivan is amazing.

10. enkore 07. Dec, 2009 at 9:27 pm #

yeah duff languages is a good track.. but i’ll never ever.. EVER understand why any rapper would want Lil Jon on their track.. He’s one dude in Hip-Hop i really can’t stand

11. Navjosh 07. Dec, 2009 at 9:52 pm #

Yea, he should just stick to production. He’s fine there.

12. JamezBzakillah 06. Feb, 2010 at 2:11 am #

this album was fucking amazing and the best that i`ve heard in years! keep it comin snoop

13. ausckiin 23. Mar, 2010 at 7:29 am #

yo snoops albums are fresh i got every single one ride blazin to some SNOOP DOGGY DOG !!!!

14. oyenuga joseph A.K.A (nuga-joe) 11. Jul, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

Nuga is tra-in 2 appreciate MR.CALVIN BROADUS for a job well done (malice n wonderland), itz more advanced, thumbs up 2 all sons of d west 4 dropin diz bombshell thing. 2 hell 2 all moda4kin criticz all round tha globe; coz we still respect tha west niggaz any way.

1. Pocket Full of Paper » Snoop Dogg – “Malice N Wonderland” Artwork & Tracklist - 31. Oct, 2009

[…] Here is the official artwork and tracklist for Snoop’s upcoming “Malice N Wonderland” album. You know a Snoop album is never complete without a Pharrell feature but I don’t now why he threw Brandy on the same track. Hmm, I just hope it’s somethin’ I can bump. Props to HHNM. […]

2. über Snoop Dogg – Malice N Wonderland [Cover + Tracklist] | affklik - 10. Jul, 2013

[…] via HHNM […]