R.I.P to an era.
50 Cent visited Power 99 Philly radio station to chat with his longtime homie DJ Cosmic Kev for nearly 40 minutes. In one of his most intimate and honest interviews, 50 Cent opened up about nearly everything you wanted to hear. After the break is both the video and audio portion of the interview but here are some of the highlights:
– 50 says G-Unit is “dismantled”. He has no communication with either Lloyd Banks or Tony Yayo. He believes both of them didn’t work hard enough to establish themselves.
– 50 talks about his beef with Fat Joe, Ja Rule and others and tells whether he regrets any of them. He talks about really being about the street life. The reason why he was able to record a new song with Fat Joe is that there were no real problems with Joe at the time, it was just because of affiliation with Ja Rule.
– He talks about differences between Animal Ambition and his next album Street King Immortal. He is much more personal and production is different on SKI.
– According to Fif, Jimmy Iovine doesn’t like him but 50 is cool with Dr. Dre. He also confirms that Interscope wanted him to bury the beef with The Game and record new music but he will never do it.
– Talks on album sales and whether he’s worried about his new albums not doing well commercially.
– Talks about his confrontation with Steve Stoute and why he doesn’t like him.
– Making of ‘Smoke’ and it being the #1 added song on urban radio couple of weeks, something he never achieved with his past few singles on Interscope.
Previously: ‘Animal Ambition’ (Track List)