r kelly love letter cover

Kellz is going to take it back to ol’ school with his new album filled with ballads, hitting stores on December 14th. Here’s the track list via Urban Bridgez.

R. Kelly will open up the 2010 Soul Train Awards on 11/28 with a medley of hits and be featured in a one hour BET / Centric special. This special will air on BET / Centric and serve as the pre show to the Soul Train re run on 12/4.

Update: There are some minor changes to the track list. The official one from the label has been posted.

1. Love Letter Prelude
10. Love Is featuring K. Michelle
11. Just Like That
12. Music Must Be A Lady
13. A Love Letter Christmas
14. How Do I Tell Her

Follow Hip Hop N More on Twitter: @HHNMblog

17 Responses to “R. Kelly – Love Letter (Album Cover & Track List)”

1. Missy 12. Nov, 2010 at 12:29 am #

thankfully, the club songs are out for now :)

2. kay tee 16. Nov, 2010 at 12:54 am #

I think this is one going to be one of his greatest albums ever. I got a feeling this album will turn things around.

3. Broms 17. Nov, 2010 at 6:10 am #

I agree, this is going to be an incredible album. I love “When A Woman Loves” and if the rest of the tracks have the same old school vibe, the R&B world is in for a treat. I saw a pretty dope interview recently from Urban Daily where R. Kelly talks about the album, definitely check it out http://bit.ly/9EAa9E

4. Mario Luís 01. Dec, 2010 at 1:18 am #

When a woman loves is perfect , *-*

5. keith ceo 08. Dec, 2010 at 11:02 am #

R .KELLY IS ONE OF THE MOST INTERTAINER MUSIC HAS .HE’S MUSIC EVERY BODY GROWN TO LOVE I’M A BIG R. KELLY FAN . TREY SONGZ WANT TO BE THE NEXT R . KELLY , HE’S NOT EVING CLOSE. R . KELLY STARTED NUMBER ONE AND WILL STAY NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK HE IS THE GREATEST IN MUSIC

6. manda 29. Dec, 2010 at 1:53 am #

Finally an album i can put in and i can listen to from 1 til 19 thanks kellys

7. BRIDGET 30. Dec, 2010 at 7:25 pm #

YOU ARE TOTALLY GOOD. I CAN’T GET OVER THE WHOLE ALBUM. I LOVE YOU KELLS

8. daniel kells 29. Jan, 2011 at 8:15 am #

you are my inspiration.i hope to meet with you b4 i die

9. Nola 16. Feb, 2011 at 10:55 am #

My hope in music has finally been restored. Thank you R.Kelly!

10. Mic 02. Mar, 2011 at 4:10 am #

Great work a must hv kells

11. debra 02. Mar, 2011 at 10:38 pm #

THE BEST YET!!! I THINK THE TRACK “LOVE IS” IS A VERY CLASSY, BUT YET UP BEAT SONG. WHEN A WOMAN LOVE IS ALSO GREAT. R.KELLY IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTIST. ISN’T THIS NEW IMAGE WONDERFUL!!! LOVE IT…

12. Vutomi Chauke 08. Sep, 2011 at 6:32 pm #

WHEN I WZ BORN IN 1992 U HIT ME WIT 12PLAY THEN ON 2010 WEN I WZ 18 U MADE ME CONCLUDE DAT AIN’T NO ADA ARTIST IN DA WORLD DAT CN COMPARE 2U, U JST DA BST. LOVE LETTER IS AN ALBUM 2HAVE NW. U MY BST MUSICIAN EVA, GOD BLESS U KELZ.

13. ladyjoe 16. Mar, 2012 at 1:50 pm #

I love number one hit, freak in da club. I love all of your music

14. DOUGLAS 29. Sep, 2012 at 10:50 pm #

the is no one in the whole world can cmprd to R KELLY ths man is multi talented , lets just hear her voice al over the technics i love u my number 1 hit rkelly

1. R. kelly – ‘Love Letter’ | HipHop-N-More - 16. Nov, 2010

[...] Previously: R. Kelly – Love Letter (Album Cover & Track List) [...]

2. R. Kelly – ‘Taxi Cab’ | HipHop-N-More - 23. Nov, 2010

[...] has now put out 3 back to back solid tracks. Love Letter is looking [...]

3. R. Kelly – Love Letter (Album Stream) | HipHop-N-More - 02. Dec, 2010

[...] track list is here. The player is after the [...]