50 Cent stopped by G-Unit Radio on Shade 45 radio yesterday a just while prior to Floyd Mayweather’s match and discussed a few things.
– Chats about his friend Floyd Mayweather’s future fight with Victor Ortiz.
– Talked about the Street King project. Revealed that he has already sent a $2.5 million check to charity based on the product’s pre-orders.
– Talked about Usher, Drake & Justin Bieber’s interest in implementing a similar model for charity.
– Talked bout humbling down and inspiration to give back to the people in need. Also hinted at UN’s involvement with the mission.
– Confirmed that his headphones SMS Audio will be out in November.
– The album is finished and he’s on the stage of fine tuning it.
Props to Quake for the rip.