nicki minaj roman reloaded deluxe 443x500

Nicki is heavy on the blogging world right and why now, her sophomore album drops in 2 weeks. Here’s a album sampler for Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded which lets you hear a minute of each track from the album. The rapper shows a lot of range but we aren’t sure if we are comfortable listening to so much on one disc.

Track list here. Pre-order on iTunes.

Previous: Nicki Minaj – ‘Beez In The Trap’ (Feat. 2 Chainz) (CDQ) | Nicki Minaj – ‘Right By My Side’ (Feat. Chris Brown)

30 Responses to “Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album Snippets / Preview)”

1. triedge 21. Mar, 2012 at 8:47 am #

I’ve never seen a more weird album composition..
    U got tracks 1-7 which seem to be hip-hop/rap
    Then theres 8 & 9 a couple R&B tracks
    10-14 is a bunch of pop and house songs
    Album should end here.. but then it drags itself on 8 more tracks jammed together with different genres..
    Oh well, suppose i shud wait for the final product before bashing it.

2. jamie 21. Mar, 2012 at 8:57 am #

man WTF is this shit. im liking 203 tracks but ur right too much happening there.

3. KUSH 21. Mar, 2012 at 10:37 am #

VERY DISAPPOINTED

4. jazmine 21. Mar, 2012 at 11:24 am #

why spend money on this shit when u can get it for free when the full version hits the internet

5. Bobby 21. Mar, 2012 at 11:46 am #

Honestly I thought she did amazing, she proved herself on this one. She got Bars! Behind some of those crazy voices she still goes in!!! And she sings so beautifully! <3

6. sumbull 21. Mar, 2012 at 12:05 pm #

man i’m not getting this album i’m just going to download the first 9 songs and that’s it. shes more pop now but shes going sell though so she’s smart in the sense

7. David 21. Mar, 2012 at 4:00 pm #

10-Rap -Lyrically on point, and her bars are sick. and even with all the crazy voices, she still goes off!!!

6-International/House -She definitely Marketing herself, because Starships is #3- UK & #6-US …. They love this style of music.

3-Pop -Not really my style but they have catchy lines.

3-R&B Right By My Side is going to do as good as Your Love & Right Thru Me did!

Overalll I would give it a 8/10…..

8. iDR34MZ 24. Mar, 2012 at 4:07 am #

OMGEEE I WANT THE ALBUM ALREADY..THIS ALBUM SEPERATES HER FROM WHAT HATERS ARE CALLING HER “A COPY CAT” OF THAT NO TALENT BIOTCH LIL KIM..OR SHULD I SAY “MORE PLASTIC ON MY FACE KIM” MAYBE THIS ALBUM WOULD SHUT PEOPLES MOUTH AND THEYLL REALIZE SHES NOTHING LIKE KIM..THERE MUSIC STYLE IS DIFERRENT,NICKI IS NOW THE QUEEN..KIM WAS ONLY LABELED THE QUEEN BECAUSE SHE ROLLED WITH BIGGIE..NICKI DID IT THE RIGHT WAY..NICKI ALREADY EXCEEDED BREAKING A WHOLE LOT OF RECORDS THAN KIM DID..NICKI IS THE BEST ALWAYS WILL BE..YOU PEOPLE CALL YOURSELF “FANS” of nicki BUT (CONTINUE)

9. iDR34MZ 24. Mar, 2012 at 4:10 am #

BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING BAD ALL YOU PEOPLE HOP ON THE BANDWAGON AND TALK TRASH..IM A REAL NICKI FAN..I FAVOR HER MUSIC NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY..HER LYRICS ARE TRUE YOU GUYS SAY SHE MASKES NO SENSE ALL YOU GODA DO IS JUST LISTEN ..THIS ALBUM IS DIFENETLY GUNA BE AMAZING..I CANT WAIT..THANKS FOR READING BOTH MY COMMENTS : )

10. Bradlee 24. Mar, 2012 at 4:01 pm #

At first it’s like wtf bitch. What’s wrong with you, but more more I ended up loving it.. Nicki minaj… Marry me!?

11. disappointed 24. Mar, 2012 at 11:40 pm #

She should have stop recording around track 9 or 10, the second half sounds like a shitty LMFAO/David Guetta album. Way to follow shitty pop trends Nicki.

12. Spade 25. Mar, 2012 at 12:03 am #

I personally like all the songs but I don’t like that it’s all on one album. It’s too much. I like that it’s not all mixed though. At least she seperated them except I don’t understand why stupid hoe is last on the list. It should’ve been with all the other rap songs. I love that Nicki Minaj doesn’t stick to one genre anymore but Damn, this is not what I was expecting. I’m the type of fan that loves everything she does but still criticizes it even that I love her.

13. LoveIt 25. Mar, 2012 at 1:08 am #

I love the variety of the album! I don’t have time for only that hiphop shit which isy i dont like kim. Nicki gives vareity and thats a true artist. LOOOOOOOVE IT

14. Jae 25. Mar, 2012 at 7:37 am #

you idiots its so many diff sounds on here because nicki doesnt want to do one type of music she smart shes not just selling to rap fans she selling to rap fans pop fans r&b fans shes gettn paid so stfu

15. RICKYBOBBY LMAO 25. Mar, 2012 at 9:57 am #

COME ON A CONE IS STRAIGHT BULLSHIT SHE RUSHED HERSELF IN MY OPINION SHE CAN DO BETTER DONT JUDGE HER SHE CAN AND HAS DONE BETTER SHE WILL BE BETTER SOME OF THE SONGS ARE DOPE SO STAY WITH HER THROUGH HER UPS AND DOWNS

16. RICKYBOBBY LMAO 25. Mar, 2012 at 10:18 am #

OK..I LISTENED TO ALL THE SNIPPETS THE ALBUM WILL BE GOOD FOR THE MOST PART SHE COULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT 3 OR 4 TRACKS THAT SHE IS KIND OF PITCHY ON OR SHE WASTED TIME ON SORRY TO SAY STILL LOVE YOU NICKI

17. Minajesty 25. Mar, 2012 at 11:03 pm #

its not bad. if she took out “automatic” “beautiful sinner” “stupid hoe” it would have given it an extra point in my book. i am your leader hov lane and champion are my faves so far.

18. Your Fan XD 26. Mar, 2012 at 9:21 am #

Hey Where’s ” Roman In Moscow “?

19. talo 27. Mar, 2012 at 8:09 am #

i fucking love nicki she the best , love that she doesnt fit into one category but many , making her a real TALENT a REAL QUEEN

20. Roman 27. Mar, 2012 at 7:23 pm #

April 3!! HURRY! ):

21. love nicki 27. Mar, 2012 at 8:24 pm #

i love it so far !!!

22. Owen Hill Jr 27. Mar, 2012 at 8:52 pm #

Exclusive :: Nicki Minaj – Satisfaction

23. YMCMB 28. Mar, 2012 at 3:20 am #

Nicki Minaj did a wonderful job with Pink Friday Roman Reloaded if you ask me she gave us a mixture of music Rap , R&B, & Pop ( House Music ). I ‘am proud of Nicki she has come a long way since her mixtape days and to see her mainstream and killing everything makes me proud to be a fan .People need to realize that Nicki does Pop because now a days POP music is in now . You have to be open minded and know that she will always be loyal to Rap music .
    April 3 Pink Friday Roman Reloaded
    BANG BANG !

24. Sserg 29. Mar, 2012 at 2:51 am #

BEST THING EVA

25. Cooper 29. Mar, 2012 at 8:14 am #

OMG I CAN’T WAIT!

I frigging already love Va Va Voom, it’s going to be a hit!

26. Frank 30. Mar, 2012 at 7:40 am #

To be honest I think Nicki could have cut some songs but she should have put Roman in Moscow in, I mean this is ROMAN RELOADED so why is she singing for 14 songs, but then again this is only the snippets so I won’t judge to Harshly. I hope on her next CD(if there is another) she has all rap or at least a majority of rap.

7/10
    -too much pop

27. NickiFan 31. Mar, 2012 at 11:00 am #

I am a fan of Nicki’s rapping, R&B songs, and pop songs; I don’t think this album is too much pop, but many of the pop songs on this album aren’t anything special. There are some pop songs that are definite fillers on this album (i.e. Whip It, Automatic, Beautiful Sinner, Fire Burns). On the other hand, “Starships”, “Marilyn Monroe”, “Young Forever”, “Gun Shot”, and “Va Va Voom” are some of the album’s standout tracks, and they are all pop songs. Overall, I think Roman Reloaded is fantastic and shows Nicki Minaj’s talent as a singer, rapper, writer, etc; I do think that the album should trimmed to 15 tracks, with 9 hip-hop/R%B songs and 6 pop songs.

28. Ryan 31. Mar, 2012 at 6:04 pm #

I cnt wait <3 gonna b the best album in the world … So versital and she's bringing what nobody else brought to the table !

1. HDP World - BEEZ IN THE TRAP – NICKI & 2 CHAINZ + CHRIS BROWN & ALBUM SNIPPETS - 21. Mar, 2012

[...] Here or Here or Here [...]

2. Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" (Album Preview) | illHype - 28. Mar, 2012

[...] Respect: HHNM [...]