UPDATE: Here’s the full track list with features. Guest appearances include DJ Premier, Chance The Rapper, KRS-One, Anderson .Paak, YG and more.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis will release their new album This Unruly Mess I’ve Made on February 26, more than three years after their Grammy-winning debut album The Heist. The album is expected to be an honest and emotional look into the two artists’ personality, a taste of which we have already got through the controversial song ‘White Privilege II‘.
Today, HHNM debuts the official track list for the album containing 13 songs, four of which we have already heard. It will be released independently through Macklemore LLC. Check out the full tracklisting below and expect the announcement of a world tour from the duo very soon.
This Unruly Mess I’ve Made Track List:
1. Light Tunnels (Feat. Mike Slap)
2. Downtown (Feat. Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee & Grandmaster Caz)
3. Brad Pitt’s Cousin (Feat. XP)
4. Buckshot (Feat. KRS-One and DJ Premier)
5. Growing Up (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
6. Kevin (Feat. Leon Bridges)
7. St. Ides
8. Need To Know (Feat. Chance the Rapper)
9. Dance Off (Feat. Idris Elba and Anderson .Paak)
10. Let’s Eat (Feat. XP)
11. Bolo Tie (Feat. YG)
12. The Train (Feat. Carla Morrison)
13. White Privilege II (Feat. Jamila Woods)