LL Cool J will make a return to music with his 14th studio album Authentic on April 30th. The Rap legend’s new album was originally titled Authentic Hip-Hop but it was changed to just “Authentic” along with a new cover. Apart from this, Cool J also scrapped the ill received ‘Ratchet‘ from the track listing.
The final track list has 12 songs and includes collaborations with a variety of artists like Fitz and the Tantrums, Chuck D, Earth, Wind & Fire, Seal, Monica, Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson on 2 songs. Peep it below and get ready to see him on tour with Public Enemy, Ice Cube & De La Soul this Summer.
HHNM Premiere: Authentic Track list
1. Bath Salt
2. Not Leaving You Tonight (Feat. Fitz and the Tantrums & Eddie Van Halen)
3. New Love (Feat. Charlie Wilson)
4. We Came To Party (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Fatman Scoop)
5. Give Me Love (Feat. Seal)
6. Something About You (Love the World) (Feat. Charlie Wilson, Melody Thornton & Earth, Wind & Fire)
7. Bartender Please (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Bootsy Collins & Travis Barker)
8. Whaddup (Feat. Chuck D, Travis Barker, Tom Morello & DJ Z-Trip)
9. Between the Sheetz (Feat. Mickey Shiloh)
10. Closer (Feat. Monica)
11. Live For You (Feat. Brad Paisley)
12. We’re the Greatest (Feat. Eddie Van Halen)
Pre-order on Amazon