UPDATE: The album is now out everywhere. Stream it below.
After some delay, Jhene Aiko has finally announced that she will release the deluxe version of her latest album Chilombo this Friday, July 17.
The new edition was supposed to come out May 22nd but later delayed due to unknown reasons. The R&B songstress had a successful run with her new album which debuted at the #2 spot of Billboard 200 after moving 152k copies in the first week. It was certified Gold a few weeks ago for moving more than 500k copies.
The deluxe version adds nine previously unreleased bonus tracks and remixes to the original 20-track album. It includes the new single ‘Summer 2020’ and new guest features from Kehlani, Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Mila J and Wiz Khalifa. Peep the full tracklist below.
1) Lotus (intro)
3) None of Your Concern (feat. Big Sean)
5) B.S. (feat. H.E.R.)
6) P*$$Y Fairy (OTW)
7) Happiness Over Everything (H.O.E.) [feat. Future & Miguel]
8) One Way St. (feat. Ab Soul)
9) Define Me (interlude)
10) Surrender (feat. Dr. Chill)
11) Tryna Smoke (feat. Micahfonecheck)
12) Born Tired
14) 10k Hours (feat. Nas)
15) Summer 2020 (interlude)
16) Mourning Doves
17) Pray For You
18) Lightning & Thunder (feat. John Legend)
19) Magic Hour
20) Party For Me (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
21) A&B (piano)
23) B.S. (remix) [feat. Kehlani]
24) All Good
25) Come On
26) OTW (feat. Mila J)
27) Tryna Smoke (remix) [feat. Chris Brown & Snoop Dogg]
28) Down Again (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
29) Summer 2020