I’m already 5 hours late on this one so let’s start off right away..
- First things first. 50 Cent’s ‘I Get It In’ is most added song on Urban Radio this week with as many as 39 new stations playing the under rated record. That’s a good relief for Fiddy’s fans. It also makes a steady move up the Rhythmic Charts.
- Kanye West’s Heartless is No. 1 on the Rhythmic radio for the 5th straight week. It is also Top 5 on both Urban & Top 40 radio.
- T.I.’s ‘Dead And Gone’ has the most increased plays on the Top 40 charts. It is the greatest gainer on the Billboard Hot 100 as well as No. 2 on the Rhythmic charts. In short, that record is big.
Rest after the cut..
- Soulja Boy’s ‘Kiss Me Thru The Phone’ is the song with Most Increased Plays on the Rhythmic radio. Also making big moves on the Urban and Top 4o radio.
- jamie Foxx’s ‘Blame it’ has the most increased plays on the Urban radio and also rising steadily on the Rhythmic charts. Huge record !
- Fat Joe’s ‘One’ w/ Akon is the Most Added song on the Rhythmic charts with 16 new stations adding the song to thier playlists.
- Bow Wow’s ‘You Can get It All’, Bobby Valentino’s ‘Beep Beep’, J. Holiday’s ‘It’s Yours’, Kid Cudi’s ‘Day N Nite’ and Akon’s ‘Beautiful’ getting lots of love from listeners too. Not to forget, Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’ which is set to blow up on the airplay front after already creating history in sales by selling more than 630,000 copies of the single in it’s first week on iTunes.
See you next week with the juice.